SOE-24V | Hochiki's UL Approved Fire Detection
Conventional Photoelectric Smoke Detector | UL Conventional Fire Detection
SOE-24V (UL 268 7th edition listed) is the newly developed multi-spectrum smoke categorization technology that detects smoldering and flaming fires fueled by traditional materials and polyurethane while reducing nuisance alarms.
It is a reliable, high-quality multi-criteria Photoelectric Smoke Detector and can be used in all open areas where Photoelectric Smoke Detectors are required.
- Optimized reduction to false alarms and enhanced reaction time to real fire
- High signal-to-noise ratio and sensitivity stability effective in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Wide viewing angle alarm indicators
- Automatic drift compensation and maintenance indication
- Built-in magnetic test feature
Operating Voltage Range: 8-35VDC
Absolute Max Voltage: 42VDC
Maximum Voltage Ripple: 8200mVAC
Standby Current: 59µA
Minimum Allowable Alarm Current: 5mA
Maximum Allowable Alarm Current: 150mA