L@ti-View | Hochiki's EN Approved Fire Detection
PC Workstation Connectivity for Fire Alarm Network | EN Addressable Panels
L@ti-View (EN), a professional-grade graphics system complementing the new generation of fire alarm control panels, while also being backward-compatible with the current analog product.
With the ability to create a 2D map of any site or building to monitor fire safety and detection, the system will automatically switch to an area where a fire device has been activated, allowing immediate viewing, and investigating of an event. The system also displays the relevant emergency assembly and fire control points.
The system is fully configurable on-site and supports dual screens which allow a dedicated screen for the 2D graphic map and another separate screen for system management. It also reports any configuration errors which ensures that the graphic system is maintained and updated whenever the panel configuration is revised.
Fully configurable on-site, it supports dual screens allowing a dedicated screen for the 2D graphic map and a separate screen for system management. It also reports any configuration errors, ensuring that the graphics system is maintained and updated whenever the panel configuration is revised.
- Supports dual screens, allowing a dedicated screen for the 2D location images and a separate screen for listing active events and system management
- Reports configuration mismatch errors – ensuring that the graphics system is properly maintained and updated whenever there are any panel configuration revisions
- Full map navigation using configurable buttons or map areas
- Operate and restore loop output devices for testing purposes
- Powerful event log filtering and reporting
PC REQUIREMENTS -
Processor: CPU Intel® Core™ i5 64 bit CPU
RAM: 16 GB
Hard Drive Size: 500 MB
Display: 1280 x 768
Ports: USB 2.0, and Ethernet (L@titude)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit